2 teaspoons salt and paprika
1 teaspoon each of cayenne pepper, onion powder and ground thyme
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and pepper
1 whole chicken
Coat chicken with seasoning mixture and set aside 6-8 hours or overnight
Cook chicken in slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours. Internal temp at thickest part of chicken should read 165.
Let chicken rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe will serve 2-3
1/2 pound of spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped ham
1 chopped onion
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
* Cook spaghetti according to box directions
* In a large skillet cook onion in olive oil until tender
*Add ham and garlic, cook 1 minute
* Add spaghetti, toss to coat and heat through. Add more olive oil if needed
* Slide everything to the edge of the pan and add beaten eggs
* As eggs cook, mix in the spaghetti.
* Toss in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper
* Sprinkle extra Parmesan cheese on top and serve.
This recipe serves about 6
1 refrigerated pie crust room temperature
1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup broccoli
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place pie crust in 9-inch pie pan.
Mix together ham, cheese and broccoli, dump into pan.
In same bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in dry mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour into pan over ham, cheese and broccoli mixture.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.