This recipe will serve 4
8 ounces Lasagna noodles (approx 12 noodles)
2 cups ricotta cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon oilve oil
3 cloves minced garlic
32 ounce jar of sauce
1 teaspoon Adobo or other seasoning
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* Preheat oven to 350
* Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
* Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
* Drain and lay flat on parchment paper
* In a bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, eggs, garlic, Adobo, salt and pepper
* Spread 1/2 cup sauce on bottom of a greased 8 x 13 baking pan
* Alternate with pasta and cheese mix until all the ingredients are used
* Sprinkle Mozzarella all over the top layer
* Cover pan with a piece of greased foil
* Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and top is golden
* Let rest for 10 minutes before serving
* Enjoy with a Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread!
My Moms Recipe!
Makes about 3 to 4 loafs
3 1/2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups mashed very ripe bananas, 3-4
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup milk
Shift dry ingredients together and set aside
Mash bananas, add lemon juice and set aside
Cream together Butter and Sugars, add eggs
Add dry ingredients alternating with milk
Fold in bananas
Pour into greased pans until half full
Bake 350 for 50-60 minutes
Bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center of loaf comes out clean
Let pans set for 10 minutes out of oven.
Remove bread from pans and cool on wire racks.
Let stand overnight before slicing.